THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019
5:30–7:30PM – Cafeteria (Food, Crafts, and Dance Demonstrations)
5:45–7:30PM – Auditorium (Live Performances)
ADMISSION: $12 early bird rate by Friday, JANUARY 18; $15 thereafter *** Skip the line with early bird purchases! All orders placed by 1/18 will be backpacked entry bracelets to gain immediate entry on 1/24.***
- Admission includes all food and activities. Drinks and passport photos for purchase ($1-$2 cash only). Children under 4 years old are free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each ticketed child receives a passport booklet to be “stamped” at tables representing Argentina, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, China & Taiwan, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Russia, Switzerland, Venezuela, and more!
RAFFLE TICKETS: $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets Win a raffle package, courtesy of our donors. You need not be at the event to participate in the raffle.
- “Dance Around the World” – Alvin Ailey tickets ($180 value) + Mark Morris family series tickets ($210 value) + Dance Workshop gift card ($100)
- “Eat, Dine, Shop” – Whole Foods gift card ($200) + Bonjour Crêpes gift card ($100)
- “Speak & Write Around the World”
Carousel of Languages (3 lessons) + Writopia voucher ($185 value) + LeapUp Learning gift card ($100)
Financial assistance is available for all of our events. Contact Lower
Lab parent coordinator Gina Goodman at [email protected].